Star Wars Battlefront II latest update, 1.25 has landed on PS4, add a little extra polish to the Count Dooku update from last month. Namely adding Count Dooku’s “Dark Ritual” appearance that was featured in the last episode of Star Wars: The Clone Wars’ “The Lost Missions” Season, Sacrifice.
The 1.25 update patch also fixes several issues related to last months Dooku’s DLC, as well as general fixes. Check out all of the changes in the full Star Wars Battlefront II Update 1.25 patch notes below:
- The “Dark Ritual” appearance is now available to unlock for 40,000 Credits or 1,000 Crystals.
- Fixed an issue where Count Dooku’s Expose Weakness VFX would be invisible when playing against the AI on Arcade.
- Fixed an issue where Count Dooku’s lightsaber would not make a sound when ignited at the Beginning of a Heroes Vs. Villains Match.
- Made minor animation improvements to the way Count Dooku’s lightsaber attacks connect with the targets.
- Fixed an issue that would cause other heroes to occasionally refer to Count Dooku as “the Emperor”.
- Fixed an issue that would occasionally cause camera stuttering when Obi-Wan gets interrupted while performing his “All-Out Push” ability.
- Fixed an issue where the Officer would eventually make Wookiee noises on Arcade.
- Fixed an issue where trying to activate Kylo Ren’s “Frenzy” ability without a target, would trigger the related VO prompt.
- Fixed an issue that would cause sound effects to not play properly when the player is in an outdoors area.
Update 1.25 is out now on PS4, Xbox One and PC.
I could finished the article right hear, but I’ve got to mention this, as this was just too amusing not to bring up. As less than a week after Count Dooku was included in Star Wars Battlefront II as one of the heroes players can utilize in battles. Modders found a way to remove both his hands and his head to create his lifeless body in Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith when he was killed by Anakin Skywalker by order of Palpatine.
I’m not the only one getting a Headless Horseman vibe from this right? Ironically that film Sleepy Hollow did star the late Christopher Lee. Literally appears for about a minute, yet still hold such a strong screen presence. Funny though as you had developers over at DICE putting the effort in creating an accurate face to Christopher Lee and within days there was mod to remove it.
Later this month Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker will be added to the game as a free DLC, along with an additional appearance/skin. The 501st Legion clone trooper appearances/skins will also be arriving to the game at the same time, in addition to two new game modes: Capture Point and Capital Ship Takedown. No precise date has been announced yet.
Written by: Connor Heggie