Do you like Star Wars? Do you like Gaming? If your answer was yes to both of those questions, then you have to take advantage of the Star Wars Sale over on Steam. In fact you could buy they’re entire Star Wars collection at over 70% off. That’s 24 Games from £199.76 to £55.71. Working out at £2.33 per game.
So what games are in this bundle? Well a lot of classics from our childhood, I took the liberty of linking the Trailers to them, one to give you a nostalgia kick but to anyone new to these games, you can get an idea of what they are like before buying:
- Star Wars: Battlefront II (2005) – Join the rise of Darth Vader’s elite 501st Legion of Stormtroopers as you fight through an all new story-based saga where every action you take impacts the battlefront and, ultimately, the fate of the Star Wars galaxy. Watch trailer here.
- Star Wars: Republic Commando – You are the leader of an elite squad of Republic Commandos, your mission is to infiltrate, dominate, and ultimately, annihilate the enemy. Your squad will follow your orders and your lead, working together as a team – instinctively, intelligently, instantly. You are their leader. They are your weapon. Watch trailer here.
- Star Wars: Starfighter – Join three heroic starfighter pilots in harrowing deep space and planetary missions to save the planet of Naboo. Rookie Naboo pilot Rhys Dallows, mercenary Vana Sage and alien pirate Nym form an unlikely alliance as they join together against an unexpected assault on the peaceful planet. Watch trailer here.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic – It is four thousand years before the Galactic Empire and hundreds of Jedi Knights have fallen in battle against the ruthless Sith. You are the last hope of the Jedi Order. Can you master the awesome power of the Force on your quest to save the Republic? Or will you fall to the lure of the dark side? Watch trailer here.
- Star Wars: Dark Forces – Behind a veil of secrecy the evil Empire is creating a doomsday army – one that, if finished, will become the final cog in the Empire’s arsenal of terror and domination. Your Mission? Join the Rebel Alliance’s covert operations division, infiltrate the Empire. Watch trailer here.
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II – Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II picks up where the award-winning Dark Forces game left off…with even more features and firepower in dazzling 3D graphics. As Kyle Katarn, you must acquire a lightsaber and learn the ways of the Force to become a Jedi Knight. Watch trailer here.
- Star Wars Jedi Knight – Mysteries of the Sith – It is five years after Kyle’s victory over the seven dark Jedi. Invading Imperial forces advance upon a quiet Rebel outpost, interrupting Kyle’s training of a brave new Jedi, Mara Jade. First introduced in Timothy Zahn’s award-winning Star Wars novel, Heir to the Empire, Mara Jade blends her past experiences as a one time smuggler and Emperor’s Hand with her apprenticeship as a Jedi Knight.
- Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast – The Legacy of Star Wars Dark Forces and Star Wars Jedi Knight lives on in the intense first-person action of Jedi Outcast. Watch trailer here.
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy – Forge your weapon and follow the path of the Jedi Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy is the latest installment of the highly acclaimed Jedi Knight series. Take on the role of a new student eager to learn the ways of the Force from Jedi Master Luke Skywalker. Watch trailer here.
- STAR WARS | The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes – For the first time ever, players can fight as their favorite Jedi and Clone Troopers from the preeminent animated television series – from familiar faces like Anakin Skywalker to new heroes like Clone Captain Rex. A brand-new storyline, which bridges the gap between season one and two, takes the player on a multi-faceted adventure to stop a mysterious techno assassin’s destructive plot. Watch trailer here.
- Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga – Kick Some Brick in I through VI! Play through all six Star Wars movies in one videogame! Adding new characters, new levels, new features and for the first time ever, the chance to build and battle your way through a fun Star Wars galaxy. Watch trailer here.
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed – The story and action of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed expands with the release of Star Wars The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition, a special new version of the game that will show gamers the deepest, darkest side of the Force in a story that puts them on a collision course with Luke Skywalker himself. The Force Unleashed completely re-imagines the scope and scale of the Force and casts players as Darth Vader’s “Secret Apprentice,” unveiling new revelations about the Star Wars galaxy seen through the eyes of a mysterious new character armed with unprecedented powers. Watch trailer here.
- Star Wars: Empire at War Gold Pack – Command or corrupt an entire galaxy in the definitive Star Wars strategy collection. It is a time of galactic civil war. Will you take up the reins of the Rebellion, assume control of the Empire, or rule the Star Wars Underworld? Watch trailer here.
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II – With all-new devastating Force powers and the ability to dual-wield lightsabers, Starkiller cuts a swath through deadly new enemies across exciting worlds from the Star Wars films – all in his desperate search for answers to his past. Watch trailer here (It had to be this one)
- Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars – Players will enjoy brand new game mechanics allowing them to create, control and explore in a galaxy far, far away like never before. Promising breathtaking visuals as well as new characters and levels, the game also features the signature tongue-in-cheek humour from the LEGO universe. With over 20 story-based missions and 40 bonus levels. Watch trailer here.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II | The Sith Lords – 5 years after the events of the award winning original, the Sith are on the verge of crushing the Old Republic. As a lone Jedi, will you follow the light side or succumb to the dark? Watch trailer here.
- Star Wars X-Wing – Against the overwhelming might of the Empire stands a small but growing Rebel Alliance. Scattered resistance groups are uniting and what is needed most now are Starfighter pilots. Will you join their struggle to end this tyranny and become a hero of the Rebellion?
- Star Wars: TIE Fighter – The Imperial Navy is called upon to eradicate the last of the rebellion and restore law and order. As an Imperial navy starfighter pilot, you will safeguard imperiled lives thoughout the galaxy. Join the Emperor’s cause in eliminating the Rebel uprising as the Empire strikes back!
- Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds Saga – Lead the great armies of the Star Wars™ Episode II: Attack of the Clones saga in intense real-time strategy clashes. Enter the fray as the Galactic Empire, Rebel Alliance, Wookies, Trade Federation, Gungans or Royal Naboo to determine the course of the Galactic Civil War. Watch trailer here.
- Star Wars X-Wing Alliance – A neutral family fights for its business – and its survival – and is swept up in the struggle against the encroaching Empire. You must defy the strong-arm tactics of a rival family who will stop at nothing to destroy your trading company.
- Star Wars X-Wing VS TIE Fighter: Balance of Power – Real-time against real pilots; this is Star Wars space combat as it was meant to be! Featuring challenging real-time dogfights of 2 to 8 players, Star Wars: X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter is one of the most historically significant space combat simulators ever made.
- Star Wars Rebellion – It is a time of great upheaval. The first Death Star has been destroyed, marking a major victory for the Rebellion. But the Empire remains strong. As commander, you must choose to take control of either the Rebel Alliance or the Galactic Empire. Your goal: complete domination of the galaxy.
- Star Wars: Rogue Squadron – It is a time of great rejoicing in the galaxy. Luke Skywalker, with the help of Wedge Antilles, has blown up the Death Star. But there is little time to celebrate. The mighty Empire is gathering strength for a determined, all-out assault on the Rebel forces. Watch trailer here.
- Star Wars Rebel Assault I & II – Take your T16 through Beggar’s Canyon…Then dodge asteroids and blast TIE fighters in a deep space rumble… tackle a fleet of menacing AT-ATs on the icy tundra of Hoth…and ultimately annihilate Vader and the evil Empire with a kamikaze trench run on the infamous Death Star. Watch trailer here.
Plenty of action to play through for just over 55 quid. Pretty darn good. Especially with classics like Star Wars Battlefront 2, Republic Commando, Kotor, Battlegrounds and Jedi Knight being in there. Oh and Empire at War, look into the mods when you are finished with the vanilla game. They take the game to the next level. The Republic at War mod is the “prequel” we never officially got.
So if you have £55 lying around and you want to relax this May 4th, you know what to do. Take advantage of this sale.